Offering Reliable AC Replacement throughout Central Florida
To beat back our oppressive Orlando summers, you need a system that provides, strong, consistent performance. Are you dissatisfied with your current cooling system, or looking to upgrade to something that can better meet your needs? Greens Energy Services can help! We provide you with all of the information and knowledge needed to be sure you’re getting the best possible system for you and your home!
Greens Energy Services has been bringing unique, custom solutions to patrons in Florida for over sixty years. In that time, we’ve developed a knack for understanding your needs, recognizing optimal solutions, and executing the best actions to provide for you and your home. Our team of certified HVAC specialists always go above and beyond, bringing comprehensive knowledge and top quality skill to meet your needs!
Air Conditioning Replacement in Central Florida
Our certified cooling experts carry years of experience in handling professional replacement. We can guarantee that your new system will be perfectly sized, properly installed, and ready to meet your needs! Greens Energy Services is committed to going the extra mile. This means bringing you the best solutions, at the highest quality, always.
Replacing an older air conditioner can cut your energy usage between 20 percent and 50 percent! (Yes, you heard us right!) Frequent repairs, climbing electric bills, and the age of your air conditioner are a few hints that it is time to schedule an air conditioner replacement. When that time comes, our specialists at Greens Energy Services can put you on the path to a safer, cheaper, and more comfortable indoor environment.
We don’t want to just bring you service, we want to engender a working relationship with our patrons. Trust, integrity, and professionalism are our endless goals, and above all else, we care! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Orlando—click here to learn about Carrier air conditioning systems.
When Is Air Conditioner Replacement the Best Choice?
Sometimes all you need is a good professional repair to get your system in top shape. But just as often, replacement will definitely save you time, money, and frustration in the long run. But when is replacement the optimal choice?
- You’re dissatisfied with the quality of cooling in your home. No amount of repair will fully restore your system to operate as if was brand-new. If your system isn’t meeting your needs, a replacement is a much better option.
- Your cooling costs are too high. It’s possible that a repair could be your solution here, but it’s just as likely that replacement would be a better option (and it’s arguably always the better solution). HVAC technology grows very rapidly, meaning every year systems are becoming stronger, quieter, and more efficient. This means a new system can perform above and beyond your old system by orders of magnitude—saving you tons of cash and reducing the need for repairs.
- You need frequent repair. Repairs every now and then are to be expected (though they can be avoided with regular maintenance). But if your system needs professional repair yearly, or even more often, replacement is the answer.
- When your current system is too old. Generally after ten to fifteen years your system will begin to wear down. This manifests in a number of ways like lower efficiency, an increased need for repair, or poor air quality. If your system is performing poorly, or is fairly old, a replacement is going to bring you much better results. Over time, repair costs will drastically outweigh the cost of a replacement, guaranteed!
Not sure if replacement is the right solution? Our team is happy to bring you with the best care we can provide, and that includes information! We can inspect your system, and indicate any potential worry spots. You’ll be provided with a comprehensive, detailed list of the reasons to pursue either repair or replacement, and our professional recommendation. Want to take it a step further? Ask about our comprehensive Energy Assessment Services!
Air Conditioner Replacement Options
Installing air conditioning in an existing structure is easier than you might think. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a selection of air conditioners that fit a variety of space and size configurations:
- Ductless Systems – These are optimal for structures that do not space to install ductwork.
- Split and Packaged Systems – When you want to integrate a new system with an existing forced-air heating system, this is the option for you!
- Flexible Ductwork – No matter the size of the space, our ductwork can be used in tight spaces.
As an Orlando resident, you need a reliable cooling system that you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs. Contact us for air conditioner replacement throughout Central Florida!
Why Choose Greens Energy Services?
Last year an estimated 60-70 percent of air conditioner installations were done without any type of permit being pulled. It is the responsibility of the contractor to purchase this permit and to install all equipment in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Florida Mechanical Code. Upon completion of your installation, a mechanical inspector from the city (or county) will come to your home and inspect all work done by the contractor. Any code violations and/or substandard work will be listed by the inspector and must be corrected by the contractor before the work will be approved. This is critical protection that all homeowners should insist on when purchasing a new AC system. This could prevent needless future issues with your air conditioning system.
Greens Energy Services routinely pulls permits on air conditioner installations and replacements. We are committed to installing all new equipment under the most stringent guidelines and in full compliance to all applicable codes and regulations. Upon completion of the installation our Start-up technician performs a comprehensive check of all new equipment to ensure not only that it is operating properly but also that it is totally code compliant. An appointment is then made for the mechanical inspector to come to the home and inspect our work.
Air Conditioner Replacement in Central Florida
When you need a replacement air conditioner in the Orlando, Florida area, you can trust that the skilled specialists at Greens Energy Services will perform the job right the first time, every time. Our NATE-certified air conditioning technicians have the equipment, expertise, and knowledge to ensure your AC installation is completed quickly, correctly, and according to code. Once your replacement is complete, a Greens Energy Services supervisor will conduct a final inspection to make sure the system operates correctly—leaving you will a cool and comfortable home that you and your family can enjoy for many years to come!
Contact our air conditioning specialists today to learn how Greens Energy Services can bring cooling comfort to your home in Central Florida, including Orlando!
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona