Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement Services in Orlando, Florida
Florida summers can be brutal, but with an energy efficient air conditioner on your side you’ll never have to worry about the scalding outdoor temperatures. For more than 60 years, the experienced professionals at Greens Energy Services have been your Orlando area neighbors’ go-to HVAC company for replacing and installing residential air conditioners. We understand that installing a cooling system can be a challenging and stressful time for our customers, so we streamline the process in several ways:
- Providing Documentation – Our team has experience helping you obtain the required permits.
- Scheduling Appointments – We will arrange for a final inspection by the Permit Department so you don’t have to worry about a single thing. (Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy to cool air.)
- Calculating Efficiency – In order to ensure you install an air conditioner that is properly sized for your home, we will calculate the BTUs with the Manual J load calculation.
Dependable service is an absolute must when it comes to air conditioner installation in the Orlando area. When you need help determining the perfect size cooling unit for your home, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759!
Air Conditioner Installation in Central Florida
Summers in Central Florida can get pretty uncomfortable, and we know you don’t want to do without the cooling relief of air conditioning unit. In newer construction, installing a cooling system is straightforward. Often, however, home and business owners are overwhelmed with questions—and worry—about how they can install air conditioning in their existing home or business. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Orlando—click here to learn about Carrier air conditioning systems.
Installing air conditioning in an existing structure is easier than you might think. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a selection of air conditioners that fit a variety of space and size configurations:
- Ductless Systems – These are optimal for structures that do not space to install ductwork.
- Split and Packaged Systems – When you want to integrate a new system with an existing forced-air heating system, this is the option for you!
- Flexible Ductwork – No matter the size of the space, our ductwork can be used in tight spaces.
As an Orlando resident, you need a reliable cooling system that you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs. Contact us for air conditioner installation throughout Central Florida!
Air Conditioning Replacement
Are you tired of paying a colossal amount on your monthly energy bills? Is your system inconsistently cooling your home, leaving you with some rooms that are frigid and others that are as warm as the temperatures outside? Does adjusting the thermostat make no change to the temperature of your Orlando area home? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need to contact Greens Energy Services for an air conditioner replacement.
Replacing an older air conditioner can cut your energy usage between 20 percent and 50 percent! (Yes, you heard us right!) Frequent repairs, climbing electric bills, and the age of your air conditioner are a few hints that it is time to schedule an air conditioner replacement. When that time comes, our specialists at Greens Energy Services can put you on the path to a safer, cheaper, and more comfortable indoor environment.
No matter the air conditioning service you’re looking for, the cooling experts at Greens Energy Services can help.
Home Energy Assessment
Need help determining if it’s time to replace your air conditioning system? Our team at Greens Energy Services can perform a home energy assessment! An energy assessment is critical because it identifies areas where your home or business may be losing energy. Finding—and fixing—these problem areas makes your property more energy efficient and reduce your monthly costs—a win-win! Our energy auditors will look at several key areas while conducting your assessment:
- Ductwork – Our team will inspect your home’s existing ductwork to make sure it is tightly sealed and correctly sized. You don’t want any air to escape through leaky ductwork!
- Insulation – Properly fit insulation helps prevent the cool air from escaping into the sweltering temperatures outside. The home energy auditors will check the insulation levels in your home.
- Air Flow – Is your air conditioner providing cool are that is being sent to the unknown? Let us test the air flow in your home to ensure the air is reaching your home’s primary areas.
- Structure Orientation – The sun can make a big impact on the temperature of your home. We will determine the orientation of your structure in relation to the sun.
To find out if it’s time for an air conditioner replacement in Central Florida, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759! Our team will help you determine if a new system will help maintain the comfort levels in your home.
Why Choose Greens Energy Services?
Last year an estimated 60-70% of new air conditioner installations were done without any type of permit being pulled. It is the responsibility of the contractor to purchase this permit and to install all equipment in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Florida Mechanical Code. Upon completion of your installation, a mechanical inspector from the city (or county) will come to your home and inspect all work done by the contractor. Any code violations and/or substandard work will be listed by the inspector and must be corrected by the contractor before the work will be approved. This is critical protection that all homeowners should insist on when purchasing a new AC system. This could prevent needless future issues with your air conditioning system.
Greens Energy Services routinely pulls permits on all new installations. We are committed to installing all new equipment under the most stringent guidelines and in full compliance to all applicable codes and regulations. Upon completion of the installation our Start-up technician performs a comprehensive check of all new equipment to ensure not only that it is operating properly but also that it is totally code compliant. An appointment is then made for the mechanical inspector to come to the home and inspect our work.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in Central Florida
Whether you need a new air conditioner installation or an AC replacement, you can trust that the skilled specialists at Greens Energy Services will perform the job right the first time, every time. Our NATE-certified air conditioning technicians have the equipment, expertise, and knowledge to ensure your AC installation is completed quickly, correctly, and according to code. Once your installation is complete, a Greens Energy Services supervisor will conduct a final inspection to make sure the system operates correctly—leaving you will a cool and comfortable home that you and your family can enjoy for many years to come!
Contact our air conditioning specialists today to learn how Greens Energy Services can bring cooling comfort to your home in Central Florida, including Orlando!
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona