HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Orlando, Florida
Routine HVAC maintenance is vital to the efficiency and longevity of your home’s heating and cooling system. We get it, your systems are out of sight, out of mind—but they shouldn’t be! In order to keep your home comfortable year round, you need to schedule routine maintenance. Just like your car needs an oil change every now and then, your HVAC system needs a tune-up to ensure it keeps performing its job—keeping your family comfortable.
HVAC Maintenance Plans
Sustaining a comfortable environment in your home or commercial facility all year long is essential to the health and well-being of your family, employees, and customers. A good way to help guarantee year-round comfort is to take advantage of the heating and air conditioning maintenance plans we offer to residents of Central Florida, including Orlando!
What Does the Maintenance Plan Include?
Our residential and commercial Energy Savings Agreements are a smart way to invest your money. By spending a little money on repairs now, you can save a lot of money down the road by avoiding costly breakdowns! Routine maintenance allows our HVAC technicians to find small problems before they become larger issues that could be crippling to your heating or cooling system. In addition, regular HVAC maintenance validates manufacturers’ warranties and keeps them in effect. Our HVAC maintenance plans include:
- Two Precision Tune-Ups a Year – You receive one in each heating and cooling season, so we can inspect your unit and advise you of any necessary repairs. This helps prevent breakdowns and maintain unit efficiency.
- Discount on Repairs – When you become a service contract holder you are entitled to a 15 percent discount on labor and parts for repairs.
- Priority Service – When you sign up for a maintenance plan, you receive preferred service scheduling. Not only that, but if you have an emergency, like a breakdown, our own dispatched service technicians will respond to your call as a priority emergency service call. We service our HVAC service contract holders first.
- No Overtime Rates – No matter the time of your HVAC service appointment, as a service contract holder you will never be charged extra because of the time.
Greens Energy Services’ Maintenance Agreements for Orlando Homeowners
Routine maintenance is vital to the efficiency and longevity of your home’s HVAC system, which is why we offer three maintenance programs for Florida homeowners.
Peace of Mind Agreement**
With the Peace of Mind Agreement, you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils. Additionally, you receive unlimited covered repair visits as needed. Combined with the parts warranty from the manufacturer, this agreement provides the customers complete coverage against any breakdowns.
Energy Savings Agreement
With the Energy Savings Agreement, you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils—plus a second visit to ready the system for the cooling season. But that’s not all! With this option, you also receive 15% off of parts and labor on any repair service.
Preventative Maintenance Service
Last—but certainly not least—we offer Preventative Maintenance Service. If you’re interested in routine HVAC maintenance without a contract, this is the choice for you. With this option you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils.
Interested in learning more about our maintenance programs? Call us at 407-917-3759 to learn more!
**In order to qualify for the Peace of Mind Agreement, the full system must be under the 10 year parts warranty through the manufacturer. System must inspected by Greens Energy Services and brought to zero defect prior to start of agreement.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Yearly performance tune-ups of your heating and cooling systems help prevent avoidable mechanical failures that could jeopardize your indoor comfort. Preventive maintenance safeguards your air conditioner, furnace and heat pump in several ways:
- Prevents expensive repairs
- Enhances energy efficiency
- Improves comfort levels
- Extends the life expectancy of your equipment
- Identifies worn-out parts before they break down
Don’t miss out of the cost-saving benefits of our HVAC maintenance plan! Call us at 407-917-3759 to sign up!
Heating & Cooling System Preventive Maintenance
When the muggy days of summer and the frosty of chill of winter hit Orlando, you want to be confident your air conditioner and furnace are ready to go. Our NATE-certified service technicians have the skills and equipment to perform maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment being used in the Orlando area. When we discover a part that is worn out and needs replacing, we let you know the cost and get your approval before replacing it. We use high-quality manufacturers’ products for all of our replacement parts.
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
A 90-degree day in July is not the time you want to learn that your air conditioner is not up to par. During a tune-up visit, our HVAC technicians will::
- Clean and replace filters
- Clean coils and condensate drain
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check refrigerant levels and recharge refrigerant
- Test and adjust blower components
- Test starting capabilities, operating pressures
- Calibrate thermostat
- Test amp draws, voltage and safety controls
Winter nights in Orlando can get cool with temperatures dipping to the 40s and occasionally below freezing. During a tune-up visit, our HVAC technicians will:
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Clean blower compartment
- Clean and adjust burners
- Inspect flame operation and gas pressure
- Clean and replace filters
- Check for proper air flow
- Check for carbon monoxide emissions
Keep your air conditioner and furnace working like new with a maintenance agreement! Contact us today to learn more.
Central Florida HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Ensure peace of mind no matter the temperature outside—with regular maintenance service from Greens Energy Services, you can rest easy knowing your heating and cooling systems are prepared for the weather ahead. The best way to avoid problems with your HVAC system is with preventive maintenance. Why not avoid the risk of inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs by making sure your HVAC system always runs safely and efficiently?
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona