Indoor Air Quality in Orlando, Florida
If you live in Orlando, Florida or the surrounding areas, your home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental risks to your health. There are ways to remedy the poor air quality in your home, but first you should get your home’s air quality tested.
Are you ready to improve the air quality in your Orlando area home? Breathe easier with indoor air quality testing and purification from Greens Energy Services. Contact us today!
Simple Changes to Improve Indoor Air Quality
There are a few easy steps you can take to improve the air quality of your home without a professional, such as:
- Reduce sources of pollution in your home. These include pesticides, chemical-based air fresheners and cleaners, and products or furniture that emit volatile organic compounds.
- Improve ventilation. During mild weather, this means opening windows and doors whenever you can, and using window and attic fans. Year-round, use bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans. When you’re not using the heating or cooling system, set it to “on” or “fan-only” so the system is still circulating air. This will help ventilate particularly stuffy rooms.
- Test your home for radon, and install carbon monoxide detectors. These steps could save your life.
- Monitor and control moisture. A damp, muggy home with no effective air exchange can lead to mold growth and generally unhealthy and uncomfortable conditions. Fix leaks, clean up moisture immediately and consider installing a whole-house dehumidifier.
- Clean your house regularly. This will reduce the incidence of dust mites, dander, bacteria, mold spores and other contaminants.
- Install an air-cleaning system. This system would complement the work of the HVAC system’s air filter. Remember that you need to replace the air filter regularly!
However, we highly recommend discussing your indoor air quality problems with a trained member of our team before making any changes to your cleaning routine. We have worked with homeowners throughout the Orlando area for more than 60 years, which has taught us the best ways to improve indoor air quality.
Don’t let your family suffer any longer, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to learn more about improving the indoor air quality in your Orlando area home.
Indoor Air Quality Products
Indoor pollutants stem from many sources, including perfumes and colognes, carpeting, cleaning chemicals, aerosols, dust mites, and pets. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a number of residential and commercial solutions that alleviate indoor contaminants and help you breathe easier, including:
Air Purifiers & Air Cleaners
Air purifiers eliminate second-hand smoke and destroy chemical pollutants, dust and odors. Air cleaners work by drawing contaminated air through high-efficiency, highly absorbent filters that trap the pollutants. The appropriate purifier or cleaner for your home depends on the air exchange frequency. The greater the air exchange rate, the more often the air will pass through the cleaner or purifier, thus, the more particles trapped. (Click here to learn about Air Knight Purification systems!)
At Greens Energy Services, we carry a variety of air purification solutions for residential and commercial systems. Contact us if this is the solution you’ve been searching for.
In the hot and muggy days of summer and the cooler, crisp days of winter, the air inside your home or business can become stuffy because opening the windows for ventilation is not a viable option. Ventilators draw fresh air inside and transfer the cooling or heating energy from the stale air being removed to the fresh air being added.
Keep the air fresh in your Orlando home with by installing a ventilator! Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to learn more.
Humidifiers safeguard your family, employees and customers from the unhealthy effects of overly dry air. These effects include dry and itchy skin, dry nasal passages, static shocks and sore throats. Humidifiers also protect your home or commercial facility by preventing cracked or warped wood floors, splitting furniture and chipping paint. Our selection of humidification products delivers the right amount of moisture you need to maintain a comfortable indoor environment:
- Whole-house air humidifiers
- Steam humidification systems
- Flow-through humidifiers
- Portable humidifiers
No matter the humidifier needed to alleviate the asthma and allergy problems your family is facing, Greens Energy Services can help. Contact us for humidifier installation in Orlando, Florida.
Indoor Air Quality Audit
At Greens Energy Services, we are as concerned as you are about the air you breathe. We can help you choose which air quality comfort solution is appropriate for your home or business by performing a calculation developed by the Air Conditioning Contractors Association of America (ACCA). Our air quality experts will explain your options and help you incorporate them into a total comfort system that leaves you breathing fresh, clean air all year long.
To schedule your indoor air quality audit, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759!
Benefits of Indoor Air Purification
Removing pollens, dust, mold spores, and other harmful microscopic particles from indoor air improves your health in a variety of ways:
- Reduces headaches
- Decreases allergy and asthma symptoms
- Kills bacteria and viruses in the air
- Improves lung function
- Boosts the oxygen level in cells
- Enhances sleep
Ready to improve the air quality of your Orlando area home? You’ll be glad you did. Contact Greens Energy Services today!
Contact Greens Energy Services for Indoor Air Quality Services in Central Florida
Eliminating impurities that contaminate your indoor air does wonders for the health of your loved ones, employees, and customers. Take advantage of our air quality expertise and let us help you breathe easier than ever before. Your Florida neighbors have trusted Greens Energy Services for indoor air quality solutions for more than 60 years. Our team will work tirelessly until you are satisfied with the air quality in your home.
If you or your family members are suffering from allergies or asthma in your Central Florida home, it might be time to call a professional for indoor air quality services. Contact us online or call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to schedule your indoor air quality audit.
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona