Orlando Air Conditioner Installation
An Orlando summer season has a lot to offer residents in our area. But whether you choose to take a stroll through Moss Park or go on a full-on family excursion to the Magic Kingdom, when you arrive at home you want to get comfortable. In our area, that means having a top of the line cooling system ready and waiting, and that’s where the installation experts at Greens Energy Services come in!
Our team of certified, licensed, and expertly-trained air conditioner installation professionals have been glad to serve Orlando area residents for well over sixty years. We take pride in being able to bring you industry-leading products and the best services around, so when you’re looking for cooling you can trust, you can rely on Greens to get it.
When you’re ready for a new, high-efficiency cooling system or air conditioner in your Florida home, contact Greens Energy Services!
Central Florida Air Conditioning Services
Florida summers can be brutal, but with an energy efficient air conditioner on your side you’ll never have to worry about the scalding outdoor temperatures. For more than 60 years, the experienced professionals at Greens Energy Services have been your Orlando area neighbors’ go-to HVAC company for replacing and installing residential air conditioners. We understand that installing a cooling system can be a challenging and stressful time for our customers, so we streamline the process in several ways:
- Providing Documentation – Our team has experience helping you obtain the required permits.
- Scheduling Appointments – We will arrange for a final inspection by the Permit Department so you don’t have to worry about a single thing. (Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy to cool air.)
- Calculating Efficiency – In order to ensure you install an air conditioner that is properly sized for your home, we will calculate the BTUs with the Manual J load calculation.
Dependable service is an absolute must when it comes to air conditioner installation in the Orlando area. When you need help determining the perfect size cooling unit for your home, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759!
Air Conditioner Installation in Central Florida
Summers in Central Florida can get pretty uncomfortable, and we know you don’t want to do without the cooling relief of air conditioning unit. In newer construction, installing a cooling system is straightforward. Often, however, home and business owners are overwhelmed with questions—and worry—about how they can install air conditioning in their existing home or business. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Orlando—click here to learn about Carrier air conditioning systems.
Installing air conditioning in an existing structure is easier than you might think. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a selection of air conditioners that fit a variety of space and size configurations:
- Ductless Systems – These are optimal for structures that do not space to install ductwork.
- Split and Packaged Systems – When you want to integrate a new system with an existing forced-air heating system, this is the option for you!
- Flexible Ductwork – No matter the size of the space, our ductwork can be used in tight spaces.
As an Orlando resident, you need a reliable cooling system that you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs. Contact us for air conditioner installation throughout Central Florida!
The Benefits of Air Conditioner Installation
Not sure if a new cooling system is the right move for your home? Well, take these top benefits into account in order to help you decide! Choosing a brand new installation or air conditioner replacement with Greens will bring you:
- More reliable home comfort. If you’re tired of dealing with shaky cooling, dubious service, and an air conditioner that needs repairs on the regular, an installation is the right move for you. New systems are going to help you get the cooling solution you need, and can help you curb those stressful repair costs.
- Higher system efficiency ratings. HVAC has come a long, long way in the past 10 years. SEER ratings have never been higher, and a new air conditioner is likely to be exponentially more efficient than one even four or five years old.
- Lower cooling costs. As an added bonus to that gain in efficiency, you’ll see lower cooling bills to boot, quickly recouping the cost of your installation, and then it’s all savings from there!
- Better home air quality. Modern air filtration systems are built to help your air conditioner filter out dust and debris much better in order to improve air flow. But you benefit from it, too! With a modern system in place, you’ll get a lot less of that Orlando dust and pollen in your home air.
- A quieter cooling system. Peace at home has been a major selling point for manufacturers these days, meaning new installations tend to be as quiet as a whisper. If you’re fond of a quiet home and tired of the dull roar of an older cooling system, turn to a new installation with Greens.
- And more!
Air Conditioning Replacement
Are you tired of paying a colossal amount on your monthly energy bills? Is your system inconsistently cooling your home, leaving you with some rooms that are frigid and others that are as warm as the temperatures outside? Does adjusting the thermostat make no change to the temperature of your Orlando area home? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need to contact Greens Energy Services for an air conditioner replacement.
Replacing an older air conditioner can cut your energy usage between 20 percent and 50 percent! (Yes, you heard us right!) Frequent repairs, climbing electric bills, and the age of your air conditioner are a few hints that it is time to schedule an air conditioner replacement. When that time comes, our specialists at Greens Energy Services can put you on the path to a safer, cheaper, and more comfortable indoor environment.
No matter the air conditioning service you’re looking for, the cooling experts at Greens Energy Services can help.
Why Choose Greens Energy Services for AC Installation?
Last year an estimated 60-70% of new air conditioner installations were done without any type of permit being pulled. It is the responsibility of the contractor to purchase this permit and to install all equipment in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Florida Mechanical Code. Upon completion of your installation, a mechanical inspector from the city (or county) will come to your home and inspect all work done by the contractor. Any code violations and/or substandard work will be listed by the inspector and must be corrected by the contractor before the work will be approved. This is critical protection that all homeowners should insist on when purchasing a new AC system. This could prevent needless future issues with your air conditioning system.
Greens Energy Services routinely pulls permits on all new installations. We are committed to installing all new equipment under the most stringent guidelines and in full compliance to all applicable codes and regulations. Upon completion of the installation our Start-up technician performs a comprehensive check of all new equipment to ensure not only that it is operating properly but also that it is totally code compliant. An appointment is then made for the mechanical inspector to come to the home and inspect our work.
Central Florida Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement
Whether you need a new air conditioner installation or an AC replacement, you can trust that the skilled specialists at Greens Energy Services will perform the job right the first time, every time. Our NATE-certified air conditioning technicians have the equipment, expertise, and knowledge to ensure your AC installation is completed quickly, correctly, and according to code. Once your installation is complete, a Greens Energy Services supervisor will conduct a final inspection to make sure the system operates correctly—leaving you will a cool and comfortable home that you and your family can enjoy for many years to come!
Contact our air conditioning specialists today to learn how Greens Energy Services can bring cooling comfort to your home in Central Florida, including Orlando!
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona