How to Combat Spring Allergies
The coming of warmer days, outdoor activities, and prime grilling season are all things to be celebrated. But for many of us there’s one big caveat: allergies. Along with all the fun comes the pollen and mold you dread every time the winter winds start to dissipate.
But we’re here today to tell you you’re not stuck with it! And no, we’re not talking about nasal sprays and herb treatments. We’re talking about controlling allergies in the place you spend the most time: your home.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions for Allergy Relief
The HVAC industry has poured tons of time and resources into developing and adapting newer, stronger, and safer IAQ products. And all of that investment has paid off big time. Products are now tailored to meeting the unique needs of each and every home, helping to zap, filter, or mitigate all of your most common allergy triggers. Consider these:
- go site source link viagra increase time find viagra free online search click here best online research ccea creative writing controlled assessment anu thesis style guide essay of water pollution design essay viagra/cialis alternatives how to write position paper policy proposal paper https://lynchburgartclub.org/essay-on-morning-assembly-in-school-in-english/ http://www.naymz.com/creative-writing-masters-online-programs/ buy generic viagra online canada cheap levitra india click here essay writing help in toronto go here pharmacie en ligne levitra https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/cialis-viagra-levitra-prices/73/ https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/retail-sales-assistant-cover-letter/22/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/7156-write-my-custom-persuasive-essay-on-pokemon-go/ proof reader resume viagra gel uk alli 170 count sale viagra sister crying naked click thesis electronic Air filtration systems. Filtration systems are a simple and fairly low-cost addition, usually installed or integrated with HVAC systems, that aim to catch and trap pollutants. They’re effective at dealing with dust, most pollen, mold spores, and similar pollutants.
- UV purifiers. Purification systems work to, instead of trap, eliminate. Modern purifiers are safe and very effective, and are typically employed for complete removal of bacteria, pollen, mold, odors, smoke, and similar problem-causing particles.
- Humidity control systems. For many of us the relative humidity level of the home matters as much as, or more than, the contents of our air. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers police your indoor humidity levels in order to keep them in the ideal comfortable range.
Simple Allergen Mitigation Tips
Not up to making an investment, or looking for additional ways to reduce home allergens and pollutants? There are lots of ways to control the worst of it, including:
- Vacuuming often. Dust and air debris will come to rest anywhere it can, and floor surfaces are the most guilty of harboring all of the worst. Vacuuming should be done twice a week during the spring months.
- Laundering bedclothes. Dust, dander, mold, and other particles get trapped in anything cloth. Be sure to change bedclothes and wash them frequently to avoid sleeping or napping on a ton of allergens.
- Using doormats (and not wearing shoes indoors). A good deal of what ends up in our home air came from the outside, and shoes are one of the biggest offenders when it comes to smuggling in dust. Leave them outside, or keep them on a doormat to control intrusive allergens.
- Wet dusting. It’s been proven that dry dusting mostly just pushes the dust and other mess around and back into your air. From there it winds up in your curtains, on your bed, and on the floor. Instead try dusting with a wood and fabric safe home cleaning liquid for better results.
- Replace air filters. Replace HVAC filters to keep them from cycling pollution into your home on a regular basis. This also serves to keep your cooling system efficient, helping save energy and avoid potential HVAC risks that might lead to repairs.
Looking for air quality experts in the Orlando area? Contact the NATE-certified experts at Greens Energy Services to find out about the SolaceAir whole-house air cleaning system and other products and services we offer!