HVAC Service Manager
Greens Energy Services is looking to add an HVAC Service Manager to our award-winning team based in Orlando. The Service Manager manages the service operations of the company. This includes overseeing the daily dispatching and efficiencies of the service technicians and department.
Other duties include customer relations, reviewing all billing and warranty claims, interaction with the other managers in respect to their warranty and installation needs. Responsible for making sure that all service techs are properly trained. The Service Manager is expected to handle all aspects of the service department and to ensure it’s continued profitability and growth.
- Responsible for making sure that all Service Technicians are properly trained.
- Review all service invoices daily, this includes comparing time cards to the invoices and spot checking pricing. Make sure that the Service Technician detailed the invoice in a thorough manner so the customer understands the service rendered and that the problem was resolved.
- Coordinate with Parts Manager as needed, as parts are received pull work order and have dispatcher schedule work.
- Approve Service Technicians time cards daily.
- Review all warranty invoices, making sure that all valid warranty issues are being addressed to the vendor, parts, miscellaneous field materials and labor.
- Responsible for determining and setting service inventory policies and pricing.
- Oversee the Service Dispatcher and parts team member.
- Securing work for the service department.
- Help Service Technicians out in the field when appropriate.
- Ensure that all service vehicles are clean, stocked and running properly.
- Plan for seasonal fluctuations in the business by making sure maintenance contracts are offered to all customers.
- Maintenance of Service inventory stock.
- Customer Service and handling customer issues as they arise.
- Set training schedule for the Service Technicians and train accordingly.
- Quote retrofit jobs ‘on demand’.
- Quote large repair jobs and obtain approval from customers.
- High school education required
- 5-8 years in field
- NATE Certification or HVAC trade school
- Clean driving record
- Expected to be on a rotating emergency call schedule
- Must have your own tools – Including hand tools, meters, torches, gauges, pumps
- Detail oriented and understand the importance of documentation
- Must understand the IAQ equipment and make recommendations to customer
- Must understand OSHA safety programs
- Competitive salary (up to $85,000/year plus bonus eligible)
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement account
- Paid training/continuing education reimbursement
- Company vehicle
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Bonus and commission eligible
- Referral incentives
Job Post Date: 10/1/17
Valid Through: 1/31/18
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000/annual
Greens Energy is a drug-free workplace. All applicants must pass a clean background check with no felonies.