Fleet Fueling Services in Florida
Do your employees fuel their own vehicles and equipment? Think of how much money you’re wasting by having them take the time to sit and wait for their fuel tanks to fill up rather than doing their jobs! With fleet fueling services from Greens Energy Services, you’ll never have to deal with the headache or wasted labor associated with fueling your own vehicles.
Our team is available 24/7/365, day or night, so your team will never be left with empty tanks. Plus, our tracking technology helps you optimize fuel usage and get real-time fleet management data.
For companies with fleet vehicles, on-site fleet fueling is a no-brainer. Call 407-813-1266 or contact us online to discuss your team’s needs.
5 Benefits of Fleet Fueling
Keeping your fleet moving is a main business objective. Downtime is lost revenue.
Giving fleet drivers fuel credit cards is easiest, perhaps, but even the most loyal and trustworthy employee may be tempted to use the card for personal vehicles. “Just once” is all it takes to shatter your confidence in one of your team drivers.
With fleet fueling, the fuel is delivered to you. Your fleet fueling company sends exactly as much as you need for on-site fueling — no less. Nighttime fuel delivery is available to save time. For your business, time is money.
Better business management is just one of the benefits of fleet fueling. Other benefits include:
1. Mileage: Sometimes, a desperate driver exits and goes three miles or more to reach a fuel destination. On-site fleet fueling cuts down on wasted travel.
2. Prices: Paying retail prices at the pump eats into your profit margin. Buying bulk fuel saves money. Plus, you can better budget because you’ll know exactly how much fuel expense to anticipate.
3. Risk reduction: Accounting mistakes are common and can be costly. A driver may miscalculate mileage or expenses. Some drivers may add personal truck station purchases to their fuel expenses. Fleet fueling reduces error and eliminates the risk of personal purchases.
4. Storage: On-site fuel storage is another liability you can do without. Insurance companies want to know whether fuel stored on-site is combustible or flammable. Storage requirements vary for each fuel flashpoint risk. Diesel is combustible, and when mixed with other liquids, it can become flammable as well.
5. Time: Drivers lose time stopping to fill up. Fleet fueling maximizes driving time; you won’t be paying them to stand at a fuel pump.
Call 407-813-1266 or contact Greens Energy Services to learn more about the benefits of fleet fueling. We are proud to serve all of Central Florida and beyond.
Fleet Fuel Management Made Easy
No matter what your on-site fueling needs entail, Greens Energy can help. We provide direct fuel deliveries throughout Florida for:
- Fleet vehicles (including nighttime fleet fueling)
- Stationary or construction equipment
- Cold storage trailers
Fuel types we deliver include gasoline, diesel, and kerosene.
Call 407-813-1266 if you have a question about whether we deliver a specific fuel type or any other question about our services.
24/7 Emergency Fuel Delivery in Florida
All fuel delivery companies are not created equal. When choosing a fleet fueling company, be sure to ask about its emergency response capabilities. You don’t want to be left without fuel when you need it most!
At Greens Energy, our scheduled delivery clients receive 24/7 emergency service year-round. When you’re in need, all you have to do is call us! We’ll be on our way to help in no time, no matter the day or time.
Contact us or call 407-813-1266 about scheduled delivery today and get access to our team whenever you need us!
Our Advanced Fuel Tracking System
We understand that accountability is a major component of trusting us to help your company. To improve accountability, we use one of the industry’s most advanced fuel tracking systems. By placing a bar code on each piece of equipment, tank, or vehicle we fill, we can tell you exact details about your fleet fuel delivery.
A unique safety feature of our commercial fuel tracking system is the ability to record the coordinates for each transaction. This means your account will be billed only if our delivery truck is at your designated location. This eliminates clerical errors and ensures you are billed only for what you receive.
Our tracking system offers other advantages that help you manage your cost, time, and efficiency:
- Bar code scanning that tracks how much fuel is supplied to each piece of equipment
- Transactions transmitted in real time with results immediately available online
- Paperless reports with the option to download customized reports
- Printed delivery receipts with precise details of the fueling transaction
Why Choose Greens Energy for Fleet Fueling in Florida?
Wondering why we’re the best partner for your fleet fueling needs? Here are a few reasons:
- Our fleet fueling services are available 24/7 and 365 days a year
- Scheduled, will-call, and seasonal routing options are available
- Our delivery staff is properly licensed and extensively trained
- On-site fueling options reduce downtime expenses
- Our transactional data system captures and reports on:
- Fuel usage optimization
- Fleet management insight
- Tax reporting (IFTA)
Our team is ready to help you manage your fleet fueling needs efficiently and conveniently. Don’t wait — call 407-813-1266 or contact us online today to get started.