HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Orlando, Florida
Your Orlando HVAC system is working around the clock to keep your home comfy and shielded against our temperamental seasons. That means some hard work, and it will show over time. Maintenance is a service designed to optimize, protect, and preserve your system. Want higher energy-efficiency, lower costs, better cooling, and less breakdowns? Then maintenance is the right service for you, and Greens Energy Services is the right team to get the job done!
When you need to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak efficiency AND save money, you need an HVAC maintenance agreement. Contact Greens Energy Services to learn more!
HVAC Maintenance Plans
Maintenance plans are the hands-down best method of preserving comfort and air quality in your Orlando home or business. These plans are tailored to suiting your specific and unique needs, offering the cleaning, routine service, and tune-up calibration your HVAC system needs to keep performing its best.
We offer a variety of plans that are each unique to the services and advantages you gain. No matter your needs, there is a perfect plan for you. Plus members of a Greens Energy Services Plan gain some unique advantages and perks, too!
What Does Our Maintenance Plan Include?
Our residential and commercial Energy Savings Agreements are a smart way to invest your money. By spending a little money on repairs now, you can save a lot of money down the road by avoiding costly breakdowns! Routine maintenance allows our HVAC technicians to find small problems before they become larger issues that could be crippling to your heating or cooling system. In addition, regular HVAC maintenance validates manufacturers’ warranties and keeps them in effect. Our HVAC maintenance plans include:
- Two Precision Tune-Ups a Year – You receive one in each heating and cooling season, so we can inspect your unit and advise you of any necessary repairs. This helps prevent breakdowns and maintain unit efficiency.
- Discount on Repairs – When you become a service contract holder you are entitled to a 15 percent discount on labor and parts for repairs.
- Priority Service – When you sign up for a maintenance plan, you receive preferred service scheduling. Not only that, but if you have an emergency, like a breakdown, our own dispatched service technicians will respond to your call as a priority emergency service call. We service our HVAC service contract holders first.
- No Overtime Rates – No matter the time of your HVAC service appointment, as a service contract holder you will never be charged extra because of the time.
Sign up for a heating and cooling maintenance agreement with Greens Energy Services if you are a homeowner or property owner in the Orlando, Florida area! Call us at 407-917-3759 to learn more!
Greens Energy Services’ Maintenance Agreements for Orlando Homeowners
Routine maintenance is vital to the efficiency and longevity of your home’s HVAC system, which is why we offer three maintenance programs for Florida homeowners.
Peace of Mind Agreement**
With the Peace of Mind Agreement, you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils. Additionally, you receive unlimited covered repair visits as needed. Combined with the parts warranty from the manufacturer, this agreement provides the customers complete coverage against any breakdowns.
Energy Savings Agreement
With the Energy Savings Agreement, you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils—plus a second visit to ready the system for the cooling season. But that’s not all! With this option, you also receive 15% off of parts and labor on any repair service.
Preventative Maintenance Service
Last—but certainly not least—we offer Preventative Maintenance Service. If you’re interested in routine HVAC maintenance without a contract, this is the choice for you. With this option you receive one visit per year to check the overall operation of your HVAC system and clean the coils.
Interested in learning more about our maintenance programs? Call us at 407-917-3759 to learn more!
**In order to qualify for the Peace of Mind Agreement, the full system must be under the 10 year parts warranty through the manufacturer. System must inspected by Greens Energy Services and brought to zero defect prior to start of agreement.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Yearly performance tune-ups of your heating and cooling systems help prevent avoidable mechanical failures that could jeopardize your indoor comfort. Preventive maintenance safeguards your air conditioner, furnace and heat pump in several ways:
- Prevents expensive repairs. Most HVAC problems happen as a result of wear and tear on components. During a routine service visit our experts can catch and remedy these problems long before they become bigger issues.
- Enhances energy efficiency. A clean and perfectly calibrated system operates easier and gets the job done faster. That means a lot less costs, helping you cut down on those obnoxious Florida energy bills!
- Improves comfort levels. Optimization means your system will run just like it did the day you had it installed, or better. If you want your cooling to be cooler and your heating to be cozier, you need maintenance.
- Extends the life expectancy of your equipment. Properly maintained systems can be expected to operate effectively for at least a decade, and maybe two. But without routine care your system wears down much faster, necessitating a replacement early.
- Improves home air quality. Dust and allergens tend to cake up in heating and cooling systems, piling on until they become little pollutant bombs that are released in your home routinely. Maintenance clears these deposits out, helping you keep your home air cleaner, healthier, and more breathable.
Don’t miss out of the cost-saving benefits of our HVAC maintenance plan! Call us at 407-917-3759 to sign up!
Heating & Cooling System Preventive Maintenance
When the muggy days of summer and the frosty of chill of winter hit Orlando, you want to be confident your air conditioner and furnace are ready to go. Our NATE-certified service technicians have the skills and equipment to perform maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment being used in the Orlando area. When we discover a part that is worn out and needs replacing, we let you know the cost and get your approval before replacing it. We use high-quality manufacturers’ products for all of our replacement parts.
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
A 90-degree day in July is not the time you want to learn that your air conditioner is not up to par. During a tune-up visit, our HVAC technicians will::
- Clean and replace filters
- Clean coils and condensate drain
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check refrigerant levels
- Test and adjust blower components
- Test starting capabilities, operating pressures
- Calibrate thermostat
- Test amp draws, voltage and safety controls
Winter nights in Orlando can get cool with temperatures dipping to the 40s and occasionally below freezing. During a tune-up visit, our HVAC technicians will:
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Clean blower compartment
- Clean and adjust burners
- Inspect flame operation and gas pressure
- Clean and replace filters
- Check for proper air flow
- Check for carbon monoxide emissions
Keep your air conditioner and furnace working like new with a maintenance agreement! Contact us today to learn more.
Central Florida HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Ensure peace of mind no matter the temperature outside—with regular maintenance service from Greens Energy Services, you can rest easy knowing your heating and cooling systems are prepared for the weather ahead. The best way to avoid problems with your HVAC system is with preventive maintenance. Why not avoid the risk of inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs by making sure your HVAC system always runs safely and efficiently?
To enjoy consistent comfort, contact us online or give us a call at 407-917-3759 and ask about our affordable heating and air conditioning maintenance plans.
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona
- Waterford Lakes
- Winter Garden
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
- And More!