Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement Services in Baldwin Park, Florida
Imagine taking on the summer heat without a working air conditioner. It’s a scary thought! In order to keep your home cool throughout the scalding Florida summers, you need an efficient air conditioner in your Baldwin Park home! Whether you’re upgrading your existing AC unit or installing central air conditioning for the first time, you only want to consider the best equipment from today’s top manufacturers. A new air conditioner is one of the most substantial investments you can make for home comfort. It’s important to choose a unit that you can trust to last for many years.
Greens Energy Services has been installing and replacing air conditioning throughout Central Florida, including Baldwin Park, for more than 60 years! Contact us to learn how our cooling specialists can help you.
Care of Your Comfort Needs Today!
Air Conditioner Installation in Baldwin Park
Summers in Central Florida can get pretty uncomfortable, and we know you don’t want to do without the cooling relief of air conditioning unit. In newer construction, installing a cooling system is straightforward. Often, however, home and business owners are overwhelmed with questions—and worry—about how they can install air conditioning in their existing home or business.
Installing air conditioning in an existing structure is easier than you might think. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a selection of air conditioners that fit a variety of space and size configurations:
- Ductless Systems – These are optimal for structures that do not have space to install ductwork.
- Split and Packaged Systems – When you want to integrate a new system with an existing forced-air heating system, this is the option for you!
- Flexible Ductwork – No matter the size of the space, our ductwork can be used in tight spaces.
As resident of Baldwin Park, you need a reliable cooling system that you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs. Contact us for air conditioner installation throughout Central Florida!
Air Conditioning Replacement
Are you tired of paying a colossal amount on your monthly energy bills? Is your system inconsistently cooling your home, leaving you with some rooms that are frigid and others that are as warm as the temperatures outside? Does adjusting the thermostat make no change to the temperature of your Baldwin Park area home? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need to contact Greens Energy Services for an air conditioner replacement.
Replacing an older air conditioner can cut your energy usage between 20 percent and 50 percent! (Yes, you heard us right!) Frequent repairs, climbing electric bills, and the age of your air conditioner are a few hints that it is time to schedule an air conditioner replacement. When that time comes, our specialists at Greens Energy Services can put you on the path to a safer, cheaper, and more comfortable indoor environment.
No matter the air conditioning service you’re looking for, the cooling experts at Greens Energy Services can help.
Home Energy Assessment
Need help determining if it’s time to replace your air conditioning system? Our team at Greens Energy Services can perform a home energy assessment! An energy assessment is critical because it identifies areas where your home or business may be losing energy. Finding—and fixing—these problem areas makes your property more energy efficient and reduce your monthly costs—a win-win! Our energy auditors will look at several key areas while conducting your assessment:
- Ductwork – Our team will inspect your home’s existing ductwork to make sure it is tightly sealed and correctly sized. You don’t want any air to escape through leaky ductwork!
- Insulation – Properly fit insulation helps prevent the cool air from escaping into the sweltering temperatures outside. The home energy auditors will check the insulation levels in your home.
- Air Flow – Is your air conditioner providing cool are that is being sent to the unknown? Let us test the air flow in your home to ensure the air is reaching your home’s primary areas.
- Structure Orientation – The sun can make a big impact on the temperature of your home. We will determine the orientation of your structure in relation to the sun.
To find out if it’s time for an air conditioner replacement in Central Florida, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759! Our team will help you determine if a new system will help maintain the comfort levels in your home.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in Central Florida
For more than 60 years, the experienced professionals at Greens Energy Services have been your neighbors’ go-to HVAC company for replacing and installing residential air conditioners. We understand that installing a cooling system can be a challenging and stressful time for our customers, so we streamline the process in several ways:
- Providing Documentation – Our team has experience helping you obtain the required permits.
- Scheduling Appointments – We will arrange for a final inspection by the Permit Department so you don’t have to worry about a single thing. (Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy to cool air.)
- Calculating Efficiency – In order to ensure you install an air conditioner that is properly sized for your home, we will calculate the BTUs with the Manual J load calculation.
Dependable service is an absolute must when it comes to air conditioner installation in the Baldwin Park area. When you need help determining the perfect size cooling unit for your home, call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759!