Commercial AC Replacement in Orlando, Florida
Is your commercial air conditioner not performing like it used to? Are you dissatisfied with the quality of air flowing through your office or store and ready for an upgrade? Are your energy bills higher than they used to be, even though you have not changed the way you use your air conditioner in central Florida? Was your AC unit installed before 2006?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your commercial air conditioner may need maintenance, repair, or replacement. Whatever the case may be, our highly trained technicians can inspect your unit and help you make an informed decision about how to proceed with a consultant-style approach. We will guide you through the process and advise you of all your available options and their costs. We can even perform an energy assessment to help you identify the areas in your property that are losing energy!
If you need a commercial AC replacement, we can offer your business a wealth of options and precise quotes with up-front pricing. To consult with the commercial air conditioning experts who have been trusted in Orlando, Florida for more than 60 years, contact us today!
Commercial AC Replacement Service in Central Florida
Greens Energy Services specializes in integrating your heating, ventilation, and cooling systems, and we believe in getting the job done right the first time around, every time. For that reason, we work with you to make sure we are delivering the best possible system for your needs and your budget.
We can offer the following replacement options:
- Ductless Systems – This commercial AC option is best for small spaces and allows for zoned cooling options, which is perfect for computer rooms or data storage areas.
- Split and Packaged Systems – Choose split and packaged commercial air conditioning to integrate a new system in with your existing forced-air structure.
- Flexible Ductwork – This commercial AC replacement option can be used in spacious or tight locations.
Before we replace and install your AC unit, we perform a Manual J calculation to determine the perfect size for your new system. We specialize in unique, custom solutions for your individual location to make sure we perform a commercial air conditioning installation that will stand the test of time.
Whatever your type of business, we can help. Our team services:
- Office buildings
- Strip malls
- Server rooms
- Retail stores
- And more!
To begin your professional replacement with a company who cares about efficient work at affordable prices, contact Greens Energy Service!
Carrier Commercial Air Conditioning Installation
Greens Energy Services believes in delivering unbeatable customer service and work that lasts. For this reason, we exclusively carry Carrier products; Carrier has been the world leader in innovative design and superior solutions for cooling problems since 1902.
We are a Carrier Dealer, a privilege we earned by excelling at rigorous national standards. Your advantages of working with a Carrier Dealer are as follows:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – New Carrier equipment is fully refundable within one year of installation. We’ll replace the equipment or remove it if you’re not satisfied, plus we’ll refund the full purchase price!
- Work That’s Technically Sound – Carrier endorses our team’s technical expertise on all aspects of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair. Additionally, we send all of our sales representatives to Carrier University, where they are trained on how to offer solutions with the highest level of comfort and value available in the market.
- Certifiable Excellence – To ensure your system works as promised, our work and our products are both built on quality, so we use genuine Carrier parts whenever possible and employ NATE-certified technicians.
Why Choose Greens Energy Services?
Frequently, air conditioner installation is done without any permits being pulled. Contractors are responsible for purchasing these permits upon installation of equipment according to the strict guidelines in the Florida Mechanical code. Once installation is completed, an inspector from the city or county will come to your business to scrutinize the work of the contractor. All code violations and substandard work must be corrected by the contractor before the work can be approved. This approval is a critical protection that businesses should insist on when purchasing a new AC system in order to prevent unnecessary future issues.
Greens Energy Services regularly pulls the appropriate permits on all new installations. We are committed to delivering all new equipment under the most stringent guidelines with full compliance to all applicable regulations and codes. After completion of installation, our technician performs comprehensive checks of all new equipment with the purpose of ensuring that it is operating properly and is totally code compliant. We then make an appointment for the mechanical inspector to come to the commercial property to inspect our work.
Work with the commercial AC replacement company who cares about doing jobs right. Greens Energy Services does work according to code and has a reputation as the leading air conditioning contractor in Orlando, Florida. Contact the AC experts today!
Commercial AC Replacement in the Orlando, FL Area
Don’t let the hot summer heat drive away your business or make your employees cranky and uncomfortable. If you need commercial AC replacement in Orlando, Florida, the qualified professionals at Greens Energy Services are the people you need to call!
Contact us for on-time arrival, flexible payment options, and customer service designed around trust, integrity, and professionalism!