Ductless Air Conditioning in Central Florida
Summer in Orlando and Central Florida brings another level of heat. And it only makes matters worse when you don’t have a proper cooling system in your home! Are you looking for a more efficient, effective, and versatile cooling solution? If so, the experts at Greens Energy Services have the right option to suit your needs with ductless air conditioning!
Our certified and licensed HVAC team is proud to offer ductless split systems to our clients as an alternative or augmentation to traditional cooling systems. We offer our clients the best in superior products and leading service, putting your comfort and satisfaction above all else. When you need a service team that you can trust, you can count on the experience and dedication of Greens Energy Services.
Our team provides the following services in Orlando and the surrounding areas:
- Ductless mini-split installation
- Ductless mini-split replacement
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
- Ductless mini-split repair
Care of Your Comfort Needs Today!
Ductless Air Conditioning Services in Orlando, FL
You’re likely on this page because you’re interested in ductless air conditioning! Perhaps you’re:
- In an older or historic home – Homes that were built before central air conditioning was popular are often not equipped for ductwork. In this case, ductwork can be messy and expensive, and it might even violate building codes!
- In a small unit – Some apartments, condos, and homes simply do not have the space to accommodate ductwork.
- Tired of wasting energy – Leaky ductwork is the number one cause of reduced AC efficiency and is often responsible for more than 30% of energy waste.
Whatever your situation, Greens Energy Services has an easy, efficient solution to your cooling needs in Orlando, Florida: ductless air conditioning systems in the form of mini-split units. We install Daikin single-zone ductless systems, which are ideal for heating and cooling small spaces like single rooms or supplementing your current system.
Zoned air conditioning is perfect for:
- Older or historic homes
- Apartments and condos
- Additions and home extensions
- Hot spots in your home
- Guesthouses and pool houses
- And more!
If you’re interested in finding out more about ductless air conditioning, contact us! Our consultation-style approach will prepare you to make informed decisions by guiding you through the process and advising you of all your options and their costs.
The Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
Mini- and multi-split ductless systems offer you many benefits, including:
- Improved energy savings – Due to both the modern tech of a ductless system and its ability to add zoned cooling, ductless systems are extremely cost-effective to run. Most homeowners will see a marked difference in energy bills!
- Efficient cooling power – By allowing you to control temperatures in your home more precisely, a ductless system allows you to customize your comfort, keeping you as comfortable as possible with precision.
- Versatility – Since they aren’t tethered to a duct system, mini- and multi-splits can be installed nearly anywhere. These compact, space-saving systems can be mounted high or low on walls or even along ceilings.
- Easy and cost-minded installation – For a trained professional, installing a ductless system is exceedingly simple, allowing us to get the job done and get you back to cool comfort in no time. And don’t forget that you’ll be skipping the cost of installing ducts. It’s a great, affordable cooling option!
- Quiet system operation – Ductless air conditioners utilize a near-silent system that is a long way from the boom and clank of older cooling systems.
When you work with Greens Energy, you can rest easy knowing our work is built to last. We take pride in completing excellent work, so you can trust that we won’t cut corners in our materials, products, or processes. Additionally, all new parts come with a one-year warranty!
If you’re ready to get started with a mini-split AC installation in Central Florida, contact our skilled and certified team today!
Ductless Air Conditioning Frequently Asked Questions
How do ductless air conditioners work?
Mini-split systems consist of two components: a small outdoor unit with a compressor and up to four quiet indoor coolers, which can be installed above doorways or near the ceiling. They are a great alternative to bulky window units, are easy to install (in the hands of professionals, of course), and can be operated individually, which allows for effortless AC zoning and maximized energy efficiency in your home.
How many split units do I need?
Since split systems can feature one to four indoor units, many folks aren’t certain how many they actually need. But don’t worry—Greens Energy can help! Our team will work with you to find the ideal number of ductless splits to install. If you find that you need additional units later, units can be added or installed individually.
How much does ductless AC cost?
A ductless AC unit costs more than a window unit but substantially less than central air conditioning (if your home doesn’t already have ductwork).
All HVAC units feature an efficiency rating that can help estimate operating costs. When looking for ductless air conditioning units, find ENERGY STAR® rated appliances and units with high seasonal energy efficiency ratios (SEER). High-efficiency equipment will cost more upfront but will reduce your utility bills for years to come.
Why Choose Greens Energy Services?
Decade after decade, our family has committed to upholding outstanding service values at an exceptional value, and we believe that our standards have directly translated to success and longevity. We are dedicated to providing personalized service at competitive rates, and we plan to keep that undertaking a cornerstone of our business model for decades to come.
We Provide Top-Rated AC Services Throughout Central Florida
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona
- Waterford Lakes
- Winter Garden
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
We expect our technicians to exemplify our mission as well; for this reason, all technicians are NATE-certified and must pass a rigorous set of core and specialty exams to prepare them to repair and service all types of HVAC equipment. Additionally, we carry Daikin ductless systems, which means you can count on quality replacement products when you need them.
When the Green brothers, Johnny and Charlie, founded our company in 1953, they committed to delivering service and value to each customer. 60 years later, we still uphold those time-honored principles. We’re still a family-owned company, and each generation has renewed the commitment to provide personalized service at competitive rates.
Don’t go another summer without effective, efficient air conditioning. Call the AC company that’s been trusted in Central Florida for decades. We offer unbeatable customer service and quality, efficient work, and unmatched value—so why wait?
Let us help you understand your options for ductless air conditioner installation. We will consult with you until you feel prepared to make informed decisions. Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 or contact us to get started!