Heat Pump Repair in Orlando, Florida
When problems arise with your heat pump, you can find yourself frustrated and uncomfortable in a hurry. You need service that is fast, accurate, and a cut above the rest. But worry not, the experts at Greens Energy Services have you covered! Our certified professionals carry years of experience in handling repair services—from small issues to major catastrophes, we can help you through.
Greens Energy Services has been providing top-tier HVAC service to patrons in Central Florida for six decades, and in that time, we’ve learned more than a thing or two about how to bring our consumers what they want. Fast, effective service with a focus on exceeding expectations is our top priority and we can guarantee your satisfaction every time!
In need of repair services for your Orlando heat pump? Count on our team to bring back the comfort you’re used to! Contact Greens Energy Services online today, or catch us on the phone at 407-917-3759.
Care of Your Comfort Needs Today!
Heat Pump Repair in Florida
Our experts use cutting-edge tools and skill to quickly diagnose your heat pump problems. Once the issue has been identified, we will detail the best methods of handling it, careful to discuss the matter with you and find the solution that suits your needs best. One course of action is planned, we can bring you the repair you need, bringing back the comfort and quality temperature control you’re used to. The goal is to always ensure your total satisfaction!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
One of the biggest keys to getting quick and perfect repair is being able to recognize the signs. A fast response to issues increases the chances of your solution being an easy fix, and reduces the risk of compounding problems. Contact us for repair services in Florida if:
- Poor heating and cooling, or low air flow.If at any time you notice a lack of effective comfort control from your system, for any amount of time, call on an expert! Uneven temperature control is an early warning sign for a lot of problems and a quick response reduces the risk of total breakdowns.
- Stuck in “heat” or “cool” mode. A fairly common problem heat pump owners have, this is often caused by issues with the reversing valve—a component unique to heat pumps.
- Heat pump is making odd sounds. Sounds can lead to some menacing problems and out of all issues, we recommend a quick response on the part of a homeowner here more than any other. Sounds are often rooted in component failure or damaged parts. Left alone, these damaged bits can clank around and cause your heat pump some lasting harm.
- Heat pump is freezing. Freezing or icing is most often attributed to either a refrigerant leak or issues with constricted air flow. If the issue isn’t handled, your heat pump can actually totally freeze over, preventing proper operating.
- Inefficient heating and cooling. The odds are good that you initially purchased a heat pump because of their extremely energy-efficient operation. So if you’re not getting the best benefit your system has to offer, there’s obviously a problem! Repair services can often remedy this, but if the problem persists, it may be time to look into a heat pump replacement.
Heat Pump Repair in Orlando, Florida
An efficient heat pump can keep your Orlando area home comfortable year-round—but if you’re experiencing any sort of problem, you need a reliable team that can resolve your issue right away. At Greens Energy Services, our guiding philosophy is to follow old-fashioned ethics and provide innovative solutions. That is why we emphasize excellent customer service in everything we do and how we have earned the distinction of being a Carrier dealer.
Trust the team at Greens Energy Services to provide the best products, solutions, and services around! Contact us today to learn more about heat pump repair, or to make your appointment today.
Heat Pump Repair FAQs
How long does a heat pump last?
Fifteen years is typical for a heat pump life span. With good heat pump maintenance, you can get a longer life.
What are signs I need heat pump service?
Contact your local HVAC pros if your heat pump has any of these issues:
- Blower stops working
- Energy bill increases for no reason
- Leaks – a connection point leak can cause refrigerant to run low
- Outside unit “ices” or “freezes up” during the summer.
- Unusual noises – bangs, screeches, grinding, rattling, squealing, or humming
Can I DIY repair my own heat pump?
It’s never a good idea. Heat pumps operate on 240-volt electricity and can pose a danger to DIYers. Also, today’s HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems are technologically advanced and you need to be well-trained to understand the circuitry and sensors.
Because of EPA regulations and your family’s health, call a NATE-certified, local heating and cooling professional for repairs. It’s also never a good idea to risk your IAQ (indoor air quality) with a faulty heating and cooling system, especially if you have infants, elderly, or health-challenged loved ones.
How will I know when to replace my heat pump?
Frequent repairs are costly; it’s sometimes cheaper to replace your unit. Your HVAC company will recommend the most cost-effective option. If your system is 10+ years old and the major components (accumulator, compressor, outdoor coil, reversing valve) are problematic, it’s likely time for a new heat pump.
My heat pump doesn’t work right. Does this mean I need a bigger heat pump?
With heat pumps, bigger isn’t always better. The problem may be in your ductwork. You could have clogged, too-small ductwork or even badly designed ductwork installation or layout. Your first step is to have a professional HVAC inspection to find the problem areas in your home.
How often should I change the air filter?
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions but use your instinct as well. During peak use, you may need to replace air filters every month. Some filters are designed to last 3-6 months or even longer.
What kind of heat pump services do you offer?
- Installation – Florida property owners are energy-conscious and want the best prices for the best comprehensive heat pump installation. That’s why they call 407-917-3759.
- Maintenance – Savvy homeowners know regular HVAC and heat pump maintenance is the key to saving money on monthly energy bills. You can get maximum heat pump longevity with regular (we recommend bi-annual) maintenance.
- Repair – Repairs are stressful, so you deserve knowledgeable, honest service. We’ll tell you what the necessary fix is for now and what you may need to plan for.
- Replacement – If you’re a heat pump owner, you’re already sold on the advantages of heat pumps in Florida! Every property is different. Your heat pump replacement should be sized and installed for maximum efficiency based on your requirements.
Energy effective heating and cooling is important. But at Greens Energy Services, your safety and health are our priority. Don’t attempt a DIY heat pump repair without contacting us first. And ask us about ways to improve your indoor air quality for better breathing and better living.
Call 407-917-3759 or contact us to learn more.