Is It Time to Schedule Furnace Replacement?
When winter starts settling in, you’re going to need a heating solution that guarantees the comfort and quality heating you expect. Having trouble with your current heating system and not quite sure whether repair, replacement, or changing system types altogether is the best option? Don’t stress, because the certified team at Greens Energy Services is here to help!
We’ve been bringing Orlando homeowners the best in quality service and products for decades, and to us, there’s nothing more important than making sure you’re getting the right service to suit your specific needs. Not sure if it’s time to go in for furnace replacement? Let’s get you some answers.
Looking for furnace replacement in Orlando? Contact us today!
Repair vs. Replacement
Many homeowners would pretty much always prefer to opt for a repair service when something goes awry with their heating system. Repair is usually faster, tends to be cheaper, and most of the time, is the first course of action. Notice all of those “usually” types of words? We use those because repair simply isn’t always your best bet. Sometimes it’s not cheaper or faster at all. But how can you tell the difference?
When Is it Time to Replace?
There are a few “clear sign” issues that our certified professionals deal with on a regular basis that firmly indicate a need for replacement. If you notice these, give us a call right away:
- Your system isn’t keeping you comfortable. An obvious answer, yes, but you might be surprised how often we handle projects that homeowners were “avoiding” for a long time. Don’t do this! Hanging in there with a system that isn’t working properly is not only costing you your comfort, but costing you cash as well through low energy-efficiency and high repair costs.
- You are noticing a large spike in heating costs. A slight hike in energy costs isn’t anything to get too frightened about, and a furnace repair might set things straight right off. But if your bills are hitting 15 to 20 percent higher than they were last year, it’s time to replace for sure!
- You need repairs too often. Calling in for repairs every few years is to be somewhat expected (especially if you’re not getting heating maintenance often enough). But if you’re looking for costly professional repairs on a yearly basis, replacement is simply smarter, and much more cost-effective.
- You are considering swapping to a new heating solution. Maybe you’re just not feeling the good old furnace anymore. That’s a fine reason, too! There are a lot of awesome options out there, and you deserve the best. In fact, you can learn more with a blog post we penned recently: Should I Install a Heat Pump in Florida?
- Your furnace is just too old. Replacing an old (10 to 15 year old, depending on model and type) furnace is a very sound decision. As furnaces age, they begin losing effectiveness, costing more to operate, for far less returns for your investment. Replacing smartly and on time can be a big cash saver in the long run, and can save you a lot of stress on breakdowns in the future.
Fall Is the Perfect Time for Furnace Replacement
Why fall? Well, it’s best to be sure you’ve got the superior heating solution you deserve before you start needing it! Don’t get caught this season with a weak, expensive, or ineffective furnace system. Get a replacement right away! Not sure if a replacement is the best move? No worries. You can count on the trusted team of certified professionals at Greens Energy Services to always put your needs first. We can help you find the best solution for your Orlando home, guaranteed!