As the leaves begin to fall and the temperatures start to drop, it’s essential to prepare your home for the changing seasons. Taking care of your home in the fall ensures your comfort and helps maintain its value and longevity.
Here are some important tasks to consider when transitioning your home for cooler weather:
- HVAC system maintenance: Fall is the perfect time to schedule an HVAC tune-up. A professional inspection can identify any issues with your heating system, ensuring it operates efficiently throughout the colder months. Proper maintenance can also help reduce energy bills and prolong the life span of your HVAC unit.
- Change air filters: Regularly changing your air filters is crucial for maintaining good indoor air quality and the efficiency of your HVAC system. In the fall, allergens like pollen and mold spores can be prevalent, so clean filters can help keep your home’s air fresh and healthy.
- Inspect and clean gutters: Falling leaves and debris can quickly clog your gutters, leading to water damage and potential roof issues. Clear out your gutters and downspouts to ensure proper drainage and prevent water from seeping into your home’s foundation.
- Seal gaps and cracks: Check windows and doors for drafts and gaps that can allow cold air to infiltrate your home. Use weatherstripping, caulk, or sealant to seal any openings, helping to keep your home warm and energy efficient.
- Yard cleanup: Rake leaves and debris from your yard and garden beds to prevent mold growth and protect your lawn. Prune shrubs and trees away from your home to prevent damage during storms.
Taking care of your home in the fall protects your investment and enhances your comfort and safety throughout the season. We wish you a safe and happy fall!
If your comfort system is struggling and may not keep you comfortable this fall and winter, we have good news. We’re offering up to $1,575 on a replacement.
These fall rebates run through Nov. 18, and offer up to $1,575 on qualifying systems. With this deal, you can get a new comfort system for less.
Call or schedule your appointment today!
Employee Spotlight: Lauren, Autum, and Megan — CSRs
Meet the faces behind the phones. These women are the front line of Greens Energy who are always the first voice you hear when you call. The three of them together create an awesome team and are always ready and willing to help you in the best possible way!
What do you like most about working at Greens Energy?
Lauren: The people I work with!
Autum: Working with the staff at Greens has given me a sense of belonging and being a part of a family. The company culture is honest and genuine and their beliefs directly align with my own.
Megan: I am really pleased that the employees at Greens really care about you and your family.
How long have you been working in the HVAC industry?
Lauren: One year and four months.
Autum: Two years.
Megan: Six months.
What interested you in the HVAC industry?
Lauren: The opportunity to learn something new and being able to help people. I also like the job security in the sunshine state!
Autum: Helping others.
Megan: The opportunity to learn about a new industry and what it entails. HVAC is necessary in Florida!
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Lauren: Spending time with family and friends. I enjoy surfing, hiking, kayaking, and live music.
Autum: I enjoy painting and being around plants.
Megan: I love spending time with my daughter and son. I also enjoy making clay jewelry, admiring art, and listening to music.
What is your favorite food?
Lauren: Hot wings and popcorn.