Fan Coil Units
What Are Fan Coil Units?
A fan coil unit contains a fan that brings the air in a space into the unit, then blows it over a cooling or heating coil. The air that comes out of the fan coil unit goes out cooler/hotter than before.
These units are used in office buildings, shopping centers, and other small spaces requiring individual control. Fan coil units are most commonly used as a supplement in a building for which other HVAC systems provide the majority of the air conditioning or heating.
Advantages & Disadvantages to Fan Coils
- High level of flexibility in terms of rearrangement of space
- Poorly suited to open-plan spaces
- Doesn’t generally have the ability to use outside air for free cooling (this makes the system less efficient in cooling, particularly in spring and fall)
- Cool water valves and hot water valves in ceiling can become a maintenance problem
What to Ask When Considering Fan Coils
As you’re checking out different fan coil units, there are some questions to keep in mind, including:
- follow america and me essay contest https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-pill-color/20/ mla examples essay vocabulary for essay writing go to site see url follow link essay charles lamb dream children a reverie https://greenechamber.org/blog/dissertation-report-on-merger-and-acquisition/74/ forensic chemistry research paper topics http://jeromechamber.com/event/essay-writing-websites-reviews/23/ professional cv writing service in london source url viagra maker follow a world without tv internet and mobile phones essay go here follow link best practices for the question-and-answer session after a presentation include viagra vision problems https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cialis-nel-ciclismo/11/ model resume for engineering cialis nabp sample narrative essay childhood memory see url american popular culture essays ethical issues for research papers https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/11237-corporate-flight-attendant-resume-sample/ viagra and cialis mechanism of action how often safe to take viagra go to site Does the heating element require electricity or hot water?
- How often you need to plan on cleaning the filters to keep the unit operating at peak efficiency?
- Do you feel a ductless heat pump could be a good fit for you and your residential or commercial property?
To get answers to these questions about fan coil units, speak with a knowledgeable professional at Greens Energy today. Once your fan coil unit has been successfully installed, know that Greens Energy is here to maintain and handle all your future heating and cooling needs, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Call 407-917-3759 or contact our HVAC team online to learn more about your options and to ask any questions that you may have.