Indoor Air Quality in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 and Indoor Air Quality
Greens Energy Services is ready and open to address your needs through trying times. Our mission is to provide safe and immediate service. Our employees follow all sanitation and health safety protocols to ensure your time in social distancing is cool, calm, and comfortable. Please call if you have any AC or indoor air quality concerns. We’re in this together.
If you live in Orlando, Florida, or the surrounding areas, your home’s air could be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental risks to your health.
There are ways to remedy the poor air quality in your home, but first, you should get your home’s air quality tested.
Ready to improve the air quality in your Orlando area home? Breathe easier with indoor air quality testing and purification from Greens Energy Services. Contact us today!
Care of Your Comfort Needs Today!
Indoor Air Quality Products in Orlando
Indoor pollutants stem from many sources, including perfumes and colognes, carpeting, cleaning chemicals, aerosols, dust mites, and pets. At Greens Energy Services, we offer a variety of residential and commercial solutions that alleviate indoor contaminants and help you breathe easier, including:
Air Purifiers & Air Cleaners: SolaceAir Indoor Air Solutions
Air purifiers eliminate second-hand smoke and destroy chemical pollutants, dust, and odors. Air cleaners draw contaminated air through high-efficiency, highly absorbent filters that trap the pollutants.
The appropriate purifier or cleaner for your home depends on the air exchange frequency. The greater the air exchange rate, the more often the air will pass through the cleaner or purifier; thus, the more particles trapped.
The best air cleaning systems are the ones built into your HVAC system, rather than portable units used in individual rooms, because they treat the air as it flows into your ducts and back out into your home.
Benefits of SolaceAir Whole-House Air Cleaners
With SolaceAir, you benefit from over 35 years of experience and proven success in the engineering of indoor air cleaning systems. SolaceAir’s indoor air solutions allow you to:
- Choose from four levels of equipment/health protection
- Stop overpaying the utility company
- Prevent unnecessary breakdowns and service calls
- Keep your system running at fresh factory conditions
- Lengthen your equipment’s life
- Reduce asthma and allergy symptoms
- Disinfect and deodorize your air 24 hours a day naturally, without chemicals
At Greens Energy Services, we’re dedicated to ensuring your family is comfortable and healthy year-round!
Call today to learn more about SolaceAir products or make an appointment online to get started.
In the hot and muggy days of summer and the cooler, crisp days of winter, the air inside your home or business can get stuffy because opening the windows for ventilation isn’t a viable option. Ventilators draw fresh air inside and transfer the cooling or heating energy from the stale air being removed to the fresh air being added.
Keep the air fresh in your Orlando home by installing a ventilator! Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to learn more.
Indoor Air Quality Audits in Orlando
At Greens Energy Services, we’re as concerned as you are about the air you breathe. We can help you choose which air quality comfort solution is appropriate for your home or business by performing a calculation developed by the Air Conditioning Contractors Association of America (ACCA).
Our air quality experts will explain your options and help you incorporate them into a total comfort system that leaves you breathing fresh, clean air all year.
Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to schedule your indoor air quality audit!
Simple Changes To Improve Indoor Air Quality
There are a few easy steps you can take to improve the air quality of your home without a professional, such as:
- Reduce sources of pollution in your home. Sources of pollution in your home include pesticides, chemical-based air fresheners and cleaners, and products or furniture that emit volatile organic compounds.
- Improve ventilation. Mild weather means opening windows and doors whenever possible and using window and attic fans. Use bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans year-round. When you’re not using the heating or cooling system, set it to “on” or “fan-only” so the system is still circulating air to help ventilate particularly stuffy rooms.
- Monitor and control moisture. A damp, muggy home with no effective air exchange can lead to mold growth and generally unhealthy and uncomfortable conditions. Fix leaks, clean up moisture immediately, and consider installing a whole-house dehumidifier.
- Clean your house regularly. Regular cleaning will reduce dust mites, dander, bacteria, mold spores, and other contaminants.
- Install an air-cleaning system. This system would complement the work of the HVAC system’s air filter. Remember that you need to replace the air filter regularly!
We highly recommend discussing your indoor air quality problems with a trained member of our team before making any changes to your cleaning routine. We’ve worked with homeowners throughout the Orlando area for over 60 years, which has taught us the best ways to improve indoor air quality.
Don’t let your family suffer any longer. Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to learn more about improving the indoor air quality in your Orlando area home.
Contact Greens Energy for Indoor Air Quality Services in Central Florida
Eliminating impurities that contaminate your indoor air does wonders for the health of your loved ones, employees, and customers. Take advantage of our air quality expertise and let us help you breathe easier than ever before.
Your Florida neighbors have trusted Greens Energy Services for indoor air quality solutions for over 60 years. Our team works tirelessly until you’re satisfied with the air quality in your home.
If you or your family members are suffering from allergies or asthma in your Central Florida home, it might be time to call a professional for indoor air quality services.
Contact us online or call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to schedule your indoor air quality audit.