Air Purifier Installation in Orlando, Florida
Breathing clean, fresh air is something every Orlando resident can agree they want. But unfortunately, it’s not always that easy. We contend with considerable amounts of dust, debris, and common pollutants in our air—all of which are considerably more dense and present in our homes that outdoors. To solve this issue, the team at Greens Energy Services proudly provides top-class air purifier products, helping you breathe easy all year long.
Our certified air quality professionals have been providing Florida residents with the best services and products in the industry for generations. We are wholly dedicated to ensuring you always get the best, and never less. Looking for the best way to bring fresh air into your home? Our team can help!
Interested in learning more about our air purifier systems or ready to schedule your installation services? Set a date by contacting the Greens team online!
Air Purification & COVID-19
Air purifiers can significantly reduce the spread of COVID-19. When equipped with HEPA filters, these devices can provide significant protection against COVID-19, bacteria, and other viruses that are larger than the .03 microns they are capable of filtering from the airstream.
For best results, you will want to couple using an air purifier with a UV light device. These devices sanitize the air and eliminate any bacteria or viruses that the HEPA filter does not get filtered out. It is estimated that HEPA filters are capable of removing around 99.94-99.97% of the COVID-19 virus from the air. Thus, they are not 100% effective, but they are very close.
When positioning your air purifier, make sure to place it in a heavily trafficked area within the home. You will want to position it so that it has sufficient airflow into the unit and so that the outflow from the air purifier doesn’t blow directly onto people walking by. Of prime importance is to choose an air purifier with sufficient air handling capacity to clean the air within your home. The greater the capacity, the faster and more efficiently it will clean the air.
Finally, don’t ignore social distancing guidelines, wearing masks, hand sanitizing, and other safety measures when leaving home. If even one person contracts the virus, they can expose others within the home before the air purifier can effectively clean the air and make it safe to breathe.
Contact the indoor air quality experts at Greens Energy by calling 407-917-3759 for more information about the best ways to keep the air within your home free of viruses and bacteria.
The Benefits of an Air Purification System
What all can an air purifier system offer you and your home? How about:
- Less allergy symptoms. Plagued by Florida spring or have a lot of trouble with our dusty, closed-home winters? If so, an air purifier can help you mitigate and reduce your symptoms by removing common irritants from the air in your home, including the removal of dust, mites, pet dander, smoke, and mold spores, among others.
- Improved overall health. Even those with no discernable allergy issues will benefit from air purification. Common symptoms including headaches, lethargy, and respiratory illness are all linked to poor air quality, which a purifier will help you handle no problem.
- Better HVAC efficiency. Clean air also means better air flow for your HVAC system. Without clogs of dust and debris, your air conditioner or furnace can perform optimally, which reduces energy costs and helps to lower overall comfort costs.
- Reduced risks of mold infestation. Were you aware that mold spores are contained in common, everyday air? It’s quite true. And in your home, mold spores can rapidly accumulate in ducts, basements, ceilings, and floorboards. An air purifier eliminates these spores, helping you avoid the frustration of mold growth in the home.
- A cleaner, better smelling home. If you’re tired of wrestling with dust and grime in your home, you’re not alone. More efficient, weatherized homes are a lot easier on your electric costs, but they can lead to closed air accumulating loads of musty dust. This is where an air purifier can really help out, keeping dust at a minimum and improving the overall cleanliness of your home.
Air Purifier Installation in the Orlando Area
Air purification systems aim to improve the air quality in your home by reducing and removing common allergens, VOCs, and air pollutants. Air purifiers, unlike filtration systems, work to purify your air and eliminate harmful products, rather than just filtering them out. At Greens, our team installs the SolaceAir whole-house air cleaners, a proven product that can help you gain cleaner, healthier home air.
Our experts have all of the skill, experience, and knowledge needed to ensure you get the best solutions and services to meet your air quality needs! We’ll work with you, and coupled with our IAQ audit services, we can ensure you get the best purification system or other service to meet your air quality needs.
Contact Greens Energy Services for Air Purifier Installation in Central Florida
Eliminating impurities that contaminate your indoor air does wonders for the health of your loved ones, employees, and customers. Take advantage of our air quality expertise and let us help you breathe easier than ever before. Your Florida neighbors have trusted Greens Energy Services for indoor air quality solutions for more than 60 years. Our team will work tirelessly until you are satisfied with the air quality in your home.
If you or your family members are suffering from allergies or asthma in your Central Florida home, it might be time to call a professional for indoor air quality services. Contact us online or call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 to schedule your air purifier installation.
We proudly service the following areas in throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona
- Waterford Lakes
- Winter Garden
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
- And More!