Smart Thermostats in Central Florida
Installing a smart thermostat is an effective, affordable way to lower your utility bills in Central Florida. A smart thermostat keeps your home at just the right temperature so you stay cool and comfortable in Florida’s hot, humid climate. For smart thermostat installation in Orlando, Winter Park, and throughout Central Florida, call Greens Energy Services.
Designed to give you greater control over your HVAC system, smart thermostats can help you save time, energy, and money. We install smart thermostats from Cor, Infinity, and other top manufacturers. Central Florida residents have depended on Greens Energy Services since 1953 for expert heating and air conditioning services.
Considering a smart thermostat for your Orlando home? Call Greens Energy Services today at 407-917-3759 or contact us online for questions or to schedule an installation.
What Is a Smart Thermostat?
Standard programmable thermostats allow you to adjust the temperature of your home automatically according to a set schedule, but they can be difficult to program and use. Smart thermostats improve on the design of the programmable thermostat by adding features like Wi-Fi connectivity, intelligent self-programming, touchscreen displays, or advanced menu systems. They make using and programming the thermostat simple, ensuring that you save as much energy and money as possible.
To find out if a smart thermostat is the right choice for your Central Florida home, talk to our team today.
Types of Smart Thermostats
Although features and classifications may vary by manufacturer, there are four basic types of smart thermostats:
- Connected thermostats – Essentially a programmable thermostat with a Wi-Fi connection, a connected thermostat offers easy programming and remote control through a mobile app or computer.
- Learning thermostats – Using sensors and advanced logic, learning thermostats can monitor your temperature preferences and learn your schedule, programming themselves automatically for the best balance of comfort and energy savings.
- Zoned smart thermostats – Combining Wi-Fi programmability with the ability to control the comfort in multiple rooms or zones independently, zoned smart thermostats offer excellent efficiency and convenience.
- Zoned learning thermostats – With advanced technology and features that adjust for room occupancy and family schedules, zoned learning thermostats allow you the freedom to control comfort in each zone independently, and their smart features make the programming process for multiple zones simple.
Contact us today to learn more about the different types of smart thermostats. We offer complete smart thermostat installation services, as well as ongoing maintenance and support.
The Benefits of Smart Thermostats
With advanced thermostats like our Infinity System Control, our Cor 5C Wi-Fi Thermostat, or our Cor 7C Wi-Fi Thermostat, you can gain greater control over your heating and cooling equipment, while enjoying a range of impressive benefits that include:
- Reduced energy usage and environmental impact
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Remote control over Wi-Fi or via mobile app
- Simple programming through a browser or mobile app
- Intuitive user interface and controls
- Detailed long-term HVAC usage data
- Simple installation and broad HVAC compatibility
- Available voice control though smart assistants
- Compatibility with other smart devices
To learn more about the features of our smart thermostats for the Orlando area, contact us today.
Schedule a Smart Thermostat Installation in Central Florida
Could your home benefit from a modern, energy-efficient thermostat? Call Greens Energy Services today to schedule a smart thermostat installation anywhere in Orlando, Winter Park, Belle Isle, or the surrounding areas.
Call 407-917-3759 or contact us online to request a smart thermostat installation today!