Ductless Air Conditioning in Central Florida
A summer season in Orlando and Central Florida is an assault on the senses. And it only makes matters worse when you don’t have a proper cooling system in your home! Are you looking for a more efficient, effective, and versatile cooling solution? If so, the experts at Greens Energy Services have the right option to suit your needs with ductless air conditioning!
Our certified and licensed HVAC team is proud to offer ductless split systems to our clients as an alternative or augment to traditional cooling systems. We offer our clients the best in superior products and leading service, putting your comfort and satisfaction above all else. When you need a service team that you can trust, you can count on the experience and dedication of Greens Energy Services.
Our team provides the following services in Orlando and the surrounding areas:
- Ductless mini-split installation
- Ductless mini-split replacement
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
- Ductless mini-split repair
Want to find out more about ductless air conditioning systems for your home in Orange County, Florida? Contact Greens Energy Services online or give us a call at 407-917-3759!
Ductless Air Conditioning Services in Orlando, FL
You’re on this page because you’re interested in ductless air conditioning! Perhaps you’re:
- In an older or historic home – Homes that were built before central air conditioning was popular are often not equipped for ductwork. In this case, ductwork can be messy and expensive and might even be in violation of building codes!
- In a small unit – Some apartments, condos, and homes simply do not have the space to accommodate ductwork.
- Tired of wasting energy – Leaky ductwork is the number one cause of reduced AC efficiency and is often responsible for more than 30% of energy waste.
Whatever your situation, Greens Energy Services has an easy, efficient solution to your cooling needs in Orlando, Florida: ductless air conditioning systems in the form of mini-split units.
If you’re interested in finding out more about ductless air conditioning, contact us! Our consultation-style approach will prepare you to make informed decisions by guiding you through the process and advising you of all your options and their costs.
How Do Ductless Air Conditioners Work?
Mini-split systems consist of two parts: a small outdoor unit with a compressor that is attached to (usually) up to four quiet indoor coolers, which can be installed above doorways or near the ceiling. They are a great alternative to bulky window units, are easy to install (in the hands of professionals, of course), and can be operated individually, which allows for effortless AC zoning and maximized energy efficiency in your home.
Zoned air conditioning is perfect for:
- Older or historic homes
- Apartments and condos
- Additions and home extensions
- Hot spots in your home
- Guest houses and pool houses
- And more!
How Many Split Units Do I Need?
Since split systems can feature as many as one or up to four units, many folks aren’t certain how many they actually need. But don’t worry—Greens can help! Our team will work with you to find the ideal number of ductless splits to install. If you find that you need more later, units can be added or installed individually.
To get in touch with the ductless air conditioning installation experts who have been in business in Orlando for more than 60 years, contact Greens Energy Services! We’re looking forward to making your home and family more comfortable.
The Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
Mini- and multi-split ductless systems offer you many benefits, including:
- Improved energy savings. Due to both the modern tech of a ductless system and its ability to add zoned cooling, ductless systems are extremely cost-effective to run. Most homeowners will see a marked difference in energy bills!
- Efficient cooling power. By allowing you to more precisely control temps in your home a ductless system allows you to customize your comfort, keeping you as comfortable as possible with precision.
- Versatility. Since they aren’t tethered to a duct system, mini- and multi-splits can be installed nearly anywhere. These compact and space-saving systems can be mounted on walls either high or low, or even along ceilings.
- Easy and cost-minded installation. For a trained professional, installing a ductless system is exceedingly simple, allowing us to get the job done and get you back to cool comfort in no time. Add in skipping the cost of installing ducts and you’ve got a great, affordable cooling option!
- Quiet system operation. Ductless air conditioners utilize a near-silent system that is a long way from the boom and clank of older cooling systems.
If you don’t know how many units you need now, you can always add more later, as units can be installed individually. And when you work with us, you can rest easy knowing our work is built to last. We take pride in completing excellent work; you can trust that we won’t cut corners in our materials, products, or processes. Additionally, all new parts come with a one-year warranty!
If you’re ready to get started with a mini-split AC installation in Central Florida, contact our skilled and certified team today!
Why Choose Greens Energy Services?
Greens Energy Services is a family business that has made a commitment to outstanding service at an exceptional value. We have upheld that mission for more than 60 years because we believe that our high standards have been the source of our success and our company’s longevity. We plan to keep personalized service and competitive rates as the cornerstones of our business model for decades to come.
Our NATE-certified technicians must pass rigorous specialty exams that prepare them to repair, service, and install all types of HVAC equipment. Additionally, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, which means we can promise you:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – You can feel confident in a 100% money-back guarantee on all new Carrier equipment within one year of installation. We’ll replace the part or remove it and refund the full purchase price if you’re not satisfied!
- Technically Sound Work – Carrier endorses our team’s technical skills regarding all aspects of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair. Additionally, we send all of our technicians to Carrier University to train them on the industry’s leading products so they can learn how to offer you solutions that deliver the highest levels of comfort and value available.
- Certifiable Excellence – Our work and our products are built on a foundation of quality to ensure your system performs year after year. To demonstrate our commitment to excellence, we employ NATE-certified technicians and use genuine Carrier Factory Authorized parts every chance we get.
For ductless air conditioning solutions in Orlando, Florida, contact the experts at Greens Energy Services today!
Ductless AC Systems in Central Florida
Don’t go another summer without effective, efficient air conditioning. Call the AC company that’s been trusted in Central Florida since 1953. We offer unbeatable customer service and quality, efficient work, and unmatched value—so why wait?
Let us help you understand your options for ductless air conditioner installation. We will consult with you until you feel prepared to make informed decisions. Call Greens Energy Services at 407-917-3759 or contact us to get started!
We proudly service the following areas throughout Florida:
- Baldwin Park
- Belle Isle
- Doctor Phillips
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona