Client Services Coordinator
Greens Energy Services is looking to add a Client Services Coordinator to our award-winning team based in Orlando. The Client Services Coordinator is the liaison in customer service between our great customers and the experienced technicians that serve them.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Update customer files as information is received from installation.
- Type service contract proposals for new customers.
- Maintain customer history files in database.
- Happy calls / customer surveys/reviews after each service and install that is performed on a daily basis.
- Identifies and potentially resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Recommends solutions to management by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Associate or Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement account
- Life insurance
- Bonus and commission eligible
Job Post Date: 11/30/18
Valid Through: 6/30/19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour